This policy describes how Above and Beyond Catering Group protects and makes use of the information you give the company when you use this website.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather:
- Website usage data
- Name, job title, and company
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information, such as postcode, time zone, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- Other information relevant to continuing business with our customers such as business name, address, time zone
How we use this data:
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- for our own internal records
- to improve the products and services we provide
- to contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- to customize the website for you
- to send you promotional emails about products, services, offers, and other things we think might be relevant to you
- to send you promotional email or to call you about products, services, offers, and other things we think might be relevant to you
- to contact you via email or telephone for market research reasons
Cookies and how we use them:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options, or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content, and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, and the other 50% may see a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website may then present you with the information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content, or provide the functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you:
When you fill in a form or provide your contact details on our website, we may send you marketing information via email or by phone. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily by unsubscribing from our email lists and withdrawing consent for data processing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We will never lease, distribute, or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored in a process under data protection policy, in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosures or access of information, we have implemented physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Links from our site:
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the email@example.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection or privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Users in the European Union
You have the right to access the information we have collected about you and your use of our website in a machine-readable electronic format. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to access this information. You have the right to modify your personal data that we have collected to ensure that it is up-to-date and accurate.
You have the right to data erasure under the GDPR and have your contact and site usage information deleted. Please email email@example.com to request information deletion. Any personalized data we collect about you will be deleted in 24 months if you are no longer in contact with the Company about services, marketing offers, or other information sent through email and phone.
Legal basis for collecting this data and consent:
We may collect this data with your (the user’s) express permission by either allowing cookie use, or submitting information to us in a form on our website. Our legal basis for collecting information may be any one or multiple of the following: legitimate interest as a prospect or customer, performance of a contact, or freely given consent. When we are asking for sensitive personal data, we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
If you are based in the EU, you can filed a complaint with the supervisory authority in your Member State.